Monday, February 28, 2011

Three EVO products

There is a relatively new product line that has hit the USA via Australia. It is called EVO.  http://evohairproducts.com/ You can visit their website....I love their catch phrase is "Saving Ordinary Humans from themselves." I  love the Liquid Rollers curl balm, it gives a more relaxed feel to my naturally curly hair and incredible shine. I also like Mr. Fantastic texture spray it revitalized my style from the day before I love the excellent texture that is adds. Let's not forget the finishing spray. Builder's Paradise is an amazing working spray that gives a flexible hold and allows the creator to change the style at a moments notice. The shine is brilliantly wonderful! It is everything it boasts!
All the products have a cheeky description about them, how to use it and fun pictures on the back. If you are at all sensitive or have small curious children about, you might not want the EVO brand in your cabinet. For example the sunscreen protection picture is of an out stretched condom. Although that does not offend me I know many people who would have a problem with it. I have had a lot of fun playing with them and I hope you like them as much as I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Miss Jenn what's on your mind.